No-one's tagged me. I've been waiting, but in vain. Sod them all, I'm going to do it too. Even if no-one's interested. It's 11.06 pm, Terminator is on tv, the parrot is asleep in his nestbox and C is upstairs having a bath, so no-one can prevent me from tagging myself. Tag. Tag tag tag.
Four jobs you've had
1. falcon breeder
2. curmudgeonly second-hand bookseller (turkish cigarettes, black coffee, anomie).
3. supermarket checkout girl
4. I'm sorry, I can't stop thinking about (3). It was traumatic. I was such a baby. The nasty rough boys in the butcher section at the back of the store made a giant male member out of sausagemeat and left it on my cash register for a joke. Ha ha ha. Ha.
Four movies I could watch over and over
1. Bottle Rocket
2. Best in Show
3. Napoleon Dynamite
4. Lawrence of Arabia (the first half, before it gets depressing. Up to the train bit).
There are others.
Four places you've lived
1. Camberley, Surrey. See (3) under the jobs section for a taste of what that was like.
2. Boise, Idaho! (it needed an exclamation mark).
Four tv shows I like to watch. Sorry, love to watch:
1. Black books. See (1) under the jobs section. It's not a satire, it's all true.
3. Father Ted
4. Sherlock Holmes. With Jeremy Brett.
Four places I have been on vacation:
2. Kennebunkport, Maine.
4. The Seychelles.
Four blogs I visit daily
I don't do anything daily except drink coffee and sleep. But I like the blogs on my linklist sufficiently to click on the little words that make up their names an awful lot.
Four of my Favourite Foods
2. I can't answer this now, I'm not hungry. I'll come back and finish it later.
Four Places You'd Rather Be
1. Over there.
2. Out hawking, anywhere.
3. Dining at Rules
4. On a beach, north-west coast of Scotland.
Four Albums You Can't Live Without, Lately
1. Grateful Dead, Aoxomoxoa (not a deadhead, but this album is very, very cute)
2. Benjamin Britten, Complete String Quartets
3. Led Zeppelin IV
4. Evolution Control Committee, Deconstructing Beck.
But I could live without all of them, truly. A ridiculous question, even if an ironic one. Note: this is why you've not been tagged, you cynical monster.
Four Vehicles You've Owned
Four renault fives, of differing colours.