- Planting Tree in the garden on your name.
- Bird watching "early in the morning or after noon"...
- Bird Ringing "Banding" during the day time "morning and afternoon
- Visiting the Archeology sites in Jericho and its area
- Hiking from St. George Monastery "Wadi Quilt top Jericho
Friday, February 16, 2007
Jericho where is the History Clasps the Nature
That is the slogan of the Palestine Wildlife Society, who are holding their "First Spring Birds Migrations Festival" in March and are trying to get tourists to go. It costs $40, which includes an overnight stay in the Moon Hostel, and: